Midland Foods – Local Sustainable Produce – be patriotic, love our national food!
We take pride in supporting and building good relationships with our local farmers; in doing so we have formed a sustainable food chain giving full UK traceability Farm to fork.
The benefits to consumers and local communities are vast:
- Supporting local Farmers – giving farmers a better deal
- Encouraging local trade
- Supporting local communities for a brighter future
- Encouraging awareness to what we are eating and where it comes from.
- Consideration to our future generations
- Ethical purchasing
- Reduction in food miles
By sourcing locally we are confident in the seasonality and freshness of our produce; where quality comes first:
- Produce is reared, selected and produced locally under sympathetic conditions; Midland Foods considers animal welfare and good farming practices.
- Natural, traceable produce, which is not mass produced, providing a more healthy nutritional option with no additives.
- A product with increased quality, taste and freshness.
Midland Foods sources local Hereford Beef, Lamb from Warwickshire, Pork from Staffordshire, Game from Kidderminster and Poultry from Worcestershire.
|One of our suppliers is Heart of England Farms. Click on the link to the right to learn more about them and their stock.|
|We are now pleased to supply Gressingham Products including their fantastic Duck.
To learn more about Gressingham please visit here: http://www.gressinghamduck.co.uk
|For our Rare Breed products Midland Foods use Long Compton abattoir. Products include Gloucester old spot, Berkshire, Tamworth, Angus, Hereford, Cotswold, Dexter and Longhorn to name but a few.
We also supply Gloucester Old Spot dry cured bacon and Sausage.
|Orchard Free Range pigs are born, weaned, reared and finished outdoors to some of the highest welfare standards.Monitored by the RSPCA.
To learn more click here: http://www.orchardfreerangepork.co.uk/